Header Ads

Miranda Lambert Married Brendan Mcloughlin In Surprise Wedding

Miranda Lambert Married Brendan Mcloughlin In Surprise Wedding


Miranda Lambert revealed on Feb. 16 that she and her boyfriend Brendan Mcloughlin got married, which came as a shock to pretty much everyone! 

Fans didn’t even recognize if she was dating anyone, not to mention engaged… or married! Taking to Instagram, Miranda shared photos of herself in her stunning wedding gown and Brendan in his suit, writing in the caption, “In honor of Valentine’s Day I wanted to share some news. 

I met the love of my life. And we got hitched! My heart is full. Thank you Brendan Mcloughlin for loving me for…. me.” 

Since then, some fans have uncovered pics of Brendan on Twitter, and it turns out that he’s a cop from New York City. 

Miranda was previously married to Blake Shelton before splitting in 2015 after four years of marriage. After their divorce, she dated Anderson East for two years, and then Evan Felker until Aug., 2018. 

In an interview with The Tennesseean on Aug. 24, Miranda not only disclosed that she was “single” but told the publication, “Love is a hard road sometimes and it’s been a roller-coaster ride for me, but I’m definitely glad for all the ups and downs because I’ve had some really good songs come out of it. 

You’ve got to take the bad elements and place them on paper and then move on to the happy elements.”

No comments:

Your View

Powered by Blogger.