Header Ads

21 Savage Says I Saw Guns and Blue Lights, then i was arrested by ICE

21 Savage Says I Saw Guns and Blue Lights, then i was arrested by ICE


Less than two weeks after his arrest by Immigration and Customs Enforcement and just days after being released on bond, Atlanta-based rapper 21 Savage spoke to ABC’s Good Morning America about his ordeal and immigration policy in the U.S.

“I don’t suppose the policy is broken, I want the method they enforce the policy is broken,” the rapper explained. “I’ve been here…19 years, this is all I know. I don’t feel like you should be arrested and put in a place where a murderer would be, for just being in the country too long.”

Savage, whose full name is She’yaa bin Abraham-Joseph, is a British citizen. He was arrested on Feb. 3 for reportedly overstaying a 2005 visa.

“I didn’t even know what a visa was,” Savage explained. “I was 7 when I first came here. I knew I wasn’t born here, however I didn’t understand what that meant as way as when I transitioned into an adult, however it was attending to affect my life.”

No comments:

Your View

Powered by Blogger.